Strock & Cohen, Zipper Law Group, P.A.
2900 Glades Circle
Weston FL 33327
954 659 2220 x 208
Real Estate Law, Title Insurance & Closing Services, Real Property Litigation: www.strocklaw.com
Bart has been practicing in real estate law for the past 36 years and previously operated one of the largest title insurance agencies in Florida. As a member of Strock & Cohen Zipper Law Group PA he handles residential and commercial real estate closings, business closings, and real property litigation including title insurance claims. He is a member of the Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, the Business Law Section, and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, the South Broward and Miami Board of Realtors and the Broward County Bar Association. He is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator and Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator. Born in Brooklyn, New York on January 1, 1950 he was admitted to New York Bar and Florida Bar in 1978. He also serves as a Vice President of SafeKey Title & Closings LLC. Bart has been married to Sarah for over 30 years, has 2 grown children and resides in Weston since 1988.
Bart is a frequent lecturer to real estate groups on a multitude of topics including:
- How to Effectively Write a Florida Real Estate Contract
- What Every Realtor Needs to Know About Being Ready to Take a Listing and Write a Contract
- Contract to Closing – How a Realtor Needs to Finish the Job After the Contract is Signed.
- FIRPTA Requirements
- Foreign Investors in Real Property – Consideration for Entities, FIRPTA, Estate Tax, Capital Gains and More.
- Florida Residential Lease Preparation and Eviction Law – What the Realtor Needs to Know
- Comparative Contracts – FAR/BAR and CRSP
- What Every Realtor Needs to Know About Business Entities